Sweet Chilli Halloumi with Pea Shoots & Microgreens
You Will Need
- 1 bag of Morrisons The Best Pea Shoots, Purple Radish & Garlic Chives Salad
- 225g – 250g halloumi, sliced into 6 pieces
- Sweet chilli sauce
- ½ red chilli – deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- ½ lime, juice only
We might have something really special for you! If you love squeaky cheese like us, then this delicious salad has your name all over of it. The pairing of salty Halloumi with sweet chilli sauce will definitely tickle your taste buds – we promise!
- Make the chilli sauce – place honey in a small pan with the chopped chilli and lime juice, heat until boiling and then slowly cook for 2 minutes, remove from the heat and cool.
- Dry fry the halloumi in a frying pan over moderate heat until golden brown on both sides, remove from pan and cool slightly.
- Divide the salad mix between 2 plates, place the halloumi over the salad and drizzle over sweet chilli sauce.
Prep time: 20 minutes