Sundried Tomato, Houmous and Pea Shoots Sandwich
You Will Need
- 6 slices of sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 150 – 200g houmous
- 175 – 200g sundried tomatoes, drained
- 35g of pea shoots (roughly half a bag)
- Freshly ground black pepper
A vegetarian take on the classic club, our Sundried Tomato, Houmous and Pea Shoots Sandwich is a nutritious and healthy recipe for a quick and tasty lunch. Crunchy and fresh with a touch of sweetness, this sandwich is simple yet satisfying.
- Using three slices of toasted bread for each sandwich, layer pea shoots on two of the slices and dollop houmous on top of one of the slices.
- Add a few more pea shoots to the houmous topped bread and place on top of the other slice containing the pea shoots.
- Top the second piece of bread with sundried tomatoes, season with cracked black pepper and add a few more pea shoots to cover the tomatoes.
- Top with the final toasted bread slice. Repeat for second.
Prep time: minutes