Roasted Salmon with Pea Shoots and a Lemon and Ginger Dressing
You Will Need
- 2 fillets of salmon
- 70g bag of pea shoots
- ½ lemon, juice (extra to squeeze over the salmon)
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
When it comes to cooking, we love to keep things simple. Try our roasted salmon recipe with crunchy pea shoots and a tangy dressing for a quick, light mid-week meal. Delicious!
- Heat the oven to 200°C and line a shallow baking dish with greaseproof paper. Put the salmon fillets on top of the paper and season with freshly ground pepper and salt and a squeeze of lemon juice. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the salmon is baking, divide the pea shoots between two plates. Meanwhile, mix the lemon juice, ginger, crushed garlic, honey and olive oil in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Once the salmon is cooked, place the fillets on top of the pea shoots and drizzle with the lemon and ginger dressing.