Pea Shoots Winter Salad
You Will Need
- 70g bag of pea shoots
- 2 parsnips unpeeled, topped and tailed and cut into chunky wedges
- 200g butternut squash, cubed
- 10 medium carrots, cut in half vertically
- 4 medium potatoes, unpeeled and cut into chunks
- 25ml olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 50g Manchego cheese or a mature cheddar, cubed
Say hello to our Pea Shoots Winter Salad, proving that leaves aren’t just for summer! Combining autumnal root veggies with crisp pea shoots and tasty Manchego cheese, with this dish, you have the best of both worlds.
- Prepare the vegetables and place on a large baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and bake the vegetables for 40 minutes, turning them after 20 minutes. Once the vegetables are cooked, remove from the oven to cool.
- Combine the cooled vegetables with the pea shoots and cubed cheese, then serve.