Pea Shoots, Feta Cheese and Radish Salad
You Will Need
- 70g bag of pea shoots
- 85g of feta cheese
- 6 radishes, top, tailed and sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced into six and cut into quarters
- 1 small raw beetroot, peeled, sliced and cut into strips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ lemon, juice
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
A tasty salad with a peppery kick, this beauty is one of our favourites. Peppery radishes and crisp pea shoots all finished off with crumbled creamy feta – what’s not to love?!
- Place half of the pea shoots into a serving dish. Add half the radishes, tomatoes, cucumber and beetroot, followed by the remaining salad ingredients. Crumble over the feta cheese, season and top with the remaining pea shoots.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and seasoning. Serve the salad with a drizzle of dressing over the top.
Serves: 2 as a main salad