Mini Jacket Potatoes with Salad Cress Cream Cheese
You Will Need
- 750g small new potatoes
- 200g cream cheese
- 2 punnets of salad cress
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
A healthy snack for the kids or a fresh side dish for a summer BBQ, our mini jacket potatoes are bite-sized beauties, that can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- Heat the oven to 180°C. Score a cross into the top of each potato and place onto a baking sheet.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil, sprinkle with sea salt and bake until soft.
- Let the potatoes cool for 15 minutes, then cut through the cross on top of each potato and pinch the bases to open slightly.
- Add 1 1/2 punnets of cut salad cress to the tub of cream cheese, add cracked black pepper and a little more sea salt to taste and mix well.
- Add a teaspoon of salad cress cream cheese to each potato top and garnish with the remaining salad cress.
Serves: 4-5 or more as a buffet dish