Lemony Trout with Pea Shoots
You Will Need
- 1 bag of Morrisons The Best Pea Shoots, Purple Radish & Garlic Chives Salad or 70g of pea shoots
- 2 large trout fillets
- ½ lime – zest and juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper and pinch of salt
You’re minutes away from your healthy lunch or dinner idea. Light lemony fish complemented with crunchy pea shoots salad is an absolute winner!
- Marinade the trout in the lime zest and lime juice, top the flesh with cracked black pepper, leave for 5 minutes.
- In a large frying pan heat the oil over a higher heat and place the trout in the pan skin side down. Fry for 3-4 minutes until the skin is crispy and then carefully turn them over until the flesh is cooked.
- Divide the salad mix or pea shoots between 2 plates and place a trout fillet skin side up over the salad.
- Serve with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Difficulty: Easy