Green Salad with Purple Radish
You Will Need
- 1 bag of mixed green salad
- 1 punnet micro purple radish
- 2 tsp lemon juice, squeezed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
This recipe provides a simple side dish with a peppery kick. Perfect for adding a little life to your green salad leaves, the addition of purple radish packs a punch.
- Place the mixed green salad and purple radish into a large bowl. In a seperate bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and honey, then lightly season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.