Gnocchi with Cressto & Pea Shoots
You Will Need
- 300g fresh gnocchi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 35g of pea shoots (½ bag)
- parmesan to serve – optional
- 3 punnets of salad cress
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 3 – 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt
Whip up our extraordinary vegetarian gnocchi in just 15 minutes! Cressto and pea shoots combined with parmesan cheese make this super tasty and speedy meal a reward for your busy day.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan and add the gnocchi. Fry over a medium heat for 6 – 8 minutes, turning until golden in colour.
- Meanwhile, place the snipped salad cress, chopped garlic, parmesan and olive oil into a blender or food processor and whizz for 20 seconds, scrape down and whizz again until fully blended.
- Serve gnocchi, drizzled with the cressto, topped with pea shoots and sprinkled with parmesan.
Prep time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy