You Will Need
- 3 punnets salad cress
- 175g Rigatoni pasta
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3 – 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt
We’ve all tried Pesto Pasta, but now the latest taste sensation you need to try is Cressto Pasta! Peppery salad cress is perfectly complemented by sweet garlic and the yummy strong flavours of parmesan to really wow your guests with this simple yet delicious dish.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Meanwhile, place the snipped salad cress, chopped garlic, parmesan and olive oil into a blender or food processor and whizz for 20 seconds, scape down and whizz again until fully blended.
- Drain and rinse the pasta then spoon the cressto through the pasta. Season to taste and serve with extra parmesan and olive oil.
Prep time: 15 – 18 minutes