Cressto Chicken Breasts
You Will Need
- 3 punnets of salad cress
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
This simple dish always impresses! Baked chicken covered in cressto feels like a fancy meal but only takes a few minutes to put together. Once you try it, you’ll make it over and over again and we wouldn’t be surprised if you even lick your plate!
- Place the snipped salad cress, chopped garlic, parmesan and olive oil into a blender or food processor and whizz for 20 seconds, scrape down and whizz again until fully blended.
- Preheat the oven to 180° Season the chicken and place on a baking tray, cover the chicken breast with the cressto and place in the oven, bake 35 – 40 minutes.
- Leave in the oven until baked through and the cressto is tinged brown. Serve drizzled with the juices and oil from the cooked chicken accompanied by vegetables or salad.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes