Coleslaw with Salad Cress
You Will Need
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ small white cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- ¼ small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 punnets of salad cress
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
A classic accompaniment to BBQs and salads, coleslaw is up there with the top summer side dishes. Creamy yet crunchy, we like ours with a little peppery kick, and salad cress does the job perfectly!
- Mix the yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl large enough to hold all the ingredients.
- Shred or grate the cabbages and carrots either by hand or using a mandoline and stir into the yogurt and mayonnaise mixture. Chop the salad cress and stir through the coleslaw, saving a handful to garnish the top. Taste and season with freshly ground black pepper and salt if required. Serve immediately.