Chilled Pea Shoots Soup
You Will Need
- 70g bag of pea shoots
- 1 large clove of garlic, peeled and diced
- 3 spring onions, topped tailed and cut in half
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 400ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
Nothing screams summertime like a chilled soup. Our raw and refreshing, gazpacho-inspired dish is so good for you, as well as being a tasty treat for a quick snack or light lunch.
- Place 65g of pea shoots into a blender or food processor. Add the garlic, spring onions, avocado flesh, 200ml of coconut milk and blend for 20 seconds. Then, add the remaining coconut milk, lemon zest and juice and blend once more. Season to taste and serve garnished with the remaining pea shoots.
Serves: 2 – 4