Beef and Black Bean Stir-Fry with Pea Shoots
You Will Need
- 300g beef rump steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped into thin slices
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped into thin slices
- 150g bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, shaved into ribbons
- 35g of pea shoots
- 15g of spring greens
- 1 small cube of ginger, grated
- 185g black bean sauce
- 300g ready to wok noodles
- 40ml groundnut oil
This quick and easy stir-fry is the ultimate mid-week, guilt-free treat. Tender beef strips combined with crunchy vegetables and fresh pea shoots provides a healthy dish full of flavour.
- Heat the oil in a large wok over a medium heat until hot. Stir-fry the beef with the garlic and ginger for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped vegetables along with the beansprouts, pea shoots and spring greens and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir through the black bean sauce and serve.