Apple, Feta Cheese, Pea Shoots and Walnut Salad
You Will Need
- 1 apple, cored and sliced into small wedges
- 75g of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 handful of walnuts, roughly chopped
- 70g of pea shoots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
Sweet apples partnered with creamy feta cheese, earthy walnuts and crisp pea shoots makes this salad the perfect accompaniment to grilled meats or fish. Fresh, slightly indulgent and hugely delicious, this one is a winner!
- Place the apple slices in a large bowl and squeeze over 1 tsp of lemon juice. Add the chopped walnuts, pea shoots and crumbled feta cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the olive oil, remaining lemon juice, Dijon mustard and honey then lightly season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
Serves: 2 people