Tuna Mayo and Pink Radish Sandwich
You Will Need
- 4 large slices of wholemeal seeded bread
- 320g canned tuna steaks in spring water, drained
- 50g sweetcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 punnet micro pink radish
- A pinch of freshly ground cracked black pepper and salt
A traditional tuna mayo sandwich is always a winner, and a sprinkling of pink radish makes sure this lunchtime treat tastes as good as it looks. Go on, give it a try, and liven up your lunchbox.
- Drain the tuna and place in a medium bowl with the sweetcorn. Combine with the mayonnaise and season with the freshly ground cracked pepper and salt, if required.
- Spread the filling on top of 2 slices of bread and snip the pink radish. Sprinkle the radish over the tuna filling and top with the remaining slices of bread and cut in half.