The Best Pea Shoots & Tuna Salad
You Will Need
- 1 bag of Morrisons The Best Pea Shoots, Purple Radish & Garlic Chives Salad or 70g of pea shoots
- 2 eggs – hard boiled, each cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tin of tuna chunks in spring water – drained
- ¼ small red onion sliced
- Pumpkin seeds – small handful
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine or cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper and pinch of salt
Tuck into this comforting & super healthy lunch that counts for 3 of your 5-a-day! You can’t go wrong with this effort-free dish.
Divide the salad between 2 plates and arrange the egg and tuna between the salad, sprinkle over some onion slices and the pumpkin seeds. Mix together all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
Prep time: 7 minutes