Sweet Jacket Potato with Cottage Cheese and Garlic Chives
You Will Need
- 2 large sweet potatoes, washed
- 200–250g natural cottage cheese
- 1 punnet micro garlic chives
- A pinch of salt
There’s nothing more comforting than a warm sweet jacket potato. Just add a dollop of creamy cottage cheese and a sprinkling of garlic chives and you have a nutritious lunch or evening meal in no time.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the sweet potatoes onto a baking sheet and score a line vertically across the top, allowing the steam to be released during cooking. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until soft.
- Once cooked, cut along the vertical score and open the potato, fill with cottage cheese and top with the garlic chives. Serve with a pinch of salt.