Sweet Chilli Halloumi with Pea Shoots & Microgreens
You Will Need
- 70g of pea shoots
- 1 punnet micro red mustard
- 1 punnet micro pink radish
- 1 punnet micro garlic chives
- 225g – 250g Halloumi, sliced into 6 pieces
- Sweet chilli sauce
- ½ red chilli – deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- ½ lime, juice only
We might have something really special for you! If you love squeaky cheese like us, then this delicious salad has your name all over of it. The pairing of salty halloumi with sweet chilli sauce will definitely tickle your taste buds – we promise!
- Make the chilli sauce - place honey in a small pan with the chopped chilli and lime juice, heat until boiling and then slowly cook for 2 minutes, remove from the heat and cool.
- Dry fry the Halloumi in a frying pan over moderate heat until golden brown on both sides, remove from pan and cool slightly.
- In a bowl mix together the pea shoots and the snipped microgreens. Serve the Halloumi on the salad, drizzle over sweet chilli sauce and serve.
Prep time: 20 minutes