Sundried Tomato and Cream Cheese Jacket Potatoes with Garlic Chives
You Will Need
- 1 punnet micro garlic chives
- 2 large potatoes, washed
- 100g soft cream cheese
- 70 – 100g sundried tomatoes
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
Say hello to the ultimate topped jacket! Deliciously creamy with the unique flavour of garlic chives and the sweet burst of sundried tomatoes, this recipe is simple to prepare for lunch or a main meal.
- Slit each potato along the top and place in an oven preheated to 180˚C. Cook for approximately 1 ½ hours until the potatoes are soft.
- Cut the potatoes again along the top to form a cross and carefully fold back the sections.
- Remove half of the flesh from each potato and place in a medium bowl. Add half the cream cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper to the potato flesh and combine. Divide the mixture in two and fill the potato skins.
- Top with the remaining cream cheese and sundried tomatoes. To finish, add a generous portion of the garlic chives.