Soft-boiled Egg, Beetroot and Salad Cress Open Sandwich
You Will Need
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- 1 punnet of salad cress
- 2 large slices of seeded dark rye bread
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 medium beetroot, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
Tasty and colourful, these little beauties are up there with our favourite snacks. Earthy beetroot, soft boiled eggs, creamy mayonnaise and a sprinkling of peppery salad cress – what’s not to love?
- Cut the slices of bread in half and spread the mayonnaise over each piece. Top with the slices of beetroot, egg and red onion slithers. Snip the salad cress and liberally top the sandwiches.