Smoked Salmon and Salad Cress Scrambled Eggs
You Will Need
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 15g salted butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 – 4 slices of smoked salmon, depending on size
- 2 – 4 slices of sourdough bread, depending on size, toasted
- 1 punnet of salad cress
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of salt
Liven up your scrambled eggs with a sprinkling of salad cress and waves of delicious smoked salmon. A quick and easy brunch dish, this recipe adds a contemporary twist to simple scrambled eggs.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat until it's foaming.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt in a bowl and add to the saucepan.
- Stir the eggs continuously until they are soft, smooth and still a little bit runny. Then add the smoked salmon and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add snipped salad cress onto the scrambled eggs and serve.