Sautéed Mushrooms & Pea Shoots with melted Goat’s Cheese on Sourdough
You Will Need
- 4 slices of multigrain sourdough
- 100g small chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 15g butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ bag (35g) pea shoots
- 75g - 100g goat’s cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Feeling hungry? Perfect! This could be an ideal sandwich for you – fully loaded with sautéed mushrooms, pea shoots and melted goat’s cheese. Wow your friends and family with this super simple tasty dish.
- Heat the butter and oil in a medium frying pan, add the mushrooms and sauté for 4 – 5 minutes until soft and tinged with brown.
- Meanwhile, toast the sourdough bread slices.
- Add the pea shoots to the mushrooms, stir and allow to wilt slightly, crumble over the goat’s cheese and let the heat just begin to melt the cheese. Using a large spoon top the mixture onto the toasted sourdough. Serve with cracked black pepper.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes