Radish and Cottage Cress Cheese Open Sandwich
You Will Need
- 1 punnet salad cress
- 4 slices from a small sourdough loaf of bread
- 300g natural cottage cheese
- 6 radishes – topped, tailed and sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil and freshly ground black pepper for garnish
A crispy bruschetta topped with smooth, soft cottage cheese, crunchy radish and freshly cut salad cress creates the ultimate winner. Quick and healthy, it is the perfect snack or appetizer all year round.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Snip three quarters of the punnet of salad cress and stir into the cottage cheese.
- Divide the cottage cheese between the toasted bread slices and top with the sliced radishes.
- Serve with the remaining salad cress and black pepper, then drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil.
Prep time: 10 - 15 mins