Potato Salad with Garlic Chives
You Will Need
- 750g new potatoes, cut in half
- 1 pack of fine green beans
- 1 pack of flat leaf parsley (optional)
- 75g cooked butter beans
- 15g butter
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 – 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 25g capers, chopped
- 1 punnet micro garlic chives
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
Add a little something extra to your potato salad with the addition of flavoursome garlic chives. A loved side dish with a modern twist, you won’t be disappointed.
- Boil the new potatoes for 20 minutes in unsalted water. Meanwhile, trim the green beans, cut in half, and cook in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Once both vegetables are cooked, drain them and add the butter, red onion and beans. Allow to cool.
- Mix the parsley leaves into the potato salad and add garlic chives. Finally, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, vinegar and capers, then drizzle over the salad.