Pea Shoots Salad with Smoked Salmon
You Will Need
- 70g bag of pea shoots
- ½ salad cucumber, sliced
- 150g smoked salmon fillets
- 2 wedges of lemon
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or less if you like a sharper dressing)
- ½ tbsp of honey, to taste (optional)
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
Could this be the perfect summer salad? We think it’s up there! Flakes of soft smoked salmon nestled between crisp pea shoots and cucumber finished off with a zingy lemon and honey dressing. Delicious!
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey into a bowl. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary. Set aside.
- Arrange the pea shoots on two plates, sprinkle over the cucumber and salmon. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper and lemon wedge. Add the dressing to a separate bowl and serve.
Serves: 4 people