Pea Shoots Potato Salad with Avocado
You Will Need
- 750g baby new potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 large ready-to-eat avocados, sliced
- 70g bag of pea shoots
- 4 - 6 spring onions, topped, tailed and finely sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
A fresh side that can be enjoyed all year round, our Pea Shoots Potato Salad with Avocado is a fantastic and well-balanced dish. The crunch of crisp pea shoots partnered with chunks of creamy avocado make this a tasty and healthy side choice.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10 minutes (or until they are soft). Drain and rinse under cold water, then leave to cool.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, freshly ground black pepper, salt and whisk well. Set aside. Put the potatoes into a serving bowl and add the quartered avocados, spring onion and pea shoots. Gently pour the mixture over the potatoes, toss and serve.
Serves: 4 - 6