Pea Shoots Buddha Bowl
You Will Need
- 4 Quorn Southern Fried Bites
- 4 tbsp chickpeas, washed and drained
- ½ small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 handfuls of pea shoots
- 2 roasted red pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 tbsp houmous
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 punnet of B Sow Healthy Microgreens (we used Garlic Chives)
This recipe is sure to put a spring in your step. A bowl full of all the good stuff, this dish is a nutritious treat for your mind, body and soul.
- Bake the Quorn bites following the packet’s instructions. Meanwhile, prepare the ingredients, using a mandoline for the shredded vegetables.
- Arrange the ingredients carefully into a bowl and swirl a wave of houmous around one side of the dish.
- Finish with a sprinkling of B Sow Healthy Microgreens, whichever you prefer and serve.