Smoked Salmon and Salad Cress Crème Fraîche on Melba Toast
You Will Need
- 400g pack of smoked salmon
- Melba toast
- 2 punnets of salad cress
- 1 lemon, zest and a little juice to drizzle over the salmon
- 200g crème fraîche, full fat
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
Whether you’re preparing canapés for a dinner party or nibbles for a cosy night in with friends, our melba toasts are sure to get your taste buds tingling. Easy to make and tasty to eat, these mini treats are the perfect finger food for any gathering, large or small.
- Add 1 punnet of cut salad cress to the crème fraîche. Sprinkle in a small pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper, mix well.
- Top the melba toast with waves of smoked salmon, drizzle with a little lemon juice and add a dollop of salad cress crème fraîche to each toast.
- Snip the other punnet of salad cress and garnish with lemon zest.
Prep time: mins