Halloumi Wrap with Salad Cress
You Will Need
- 2 punnets salad cress
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack (225g) Halloumi
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 4 tbsp houmous
Brighten up your lunchtime with this truly scrumptious wrap. Salty halloumi complemented by peppery salad cress, topped off with sweet, warm peppers – this is the perfect tasty treat.
- Cut the halloumi into thick slices and cut each slice in half. Dry fry on each side in a non - stick frying pan until golden brown.
- Add the oil to the pan and fry the peppers until tinged with brown for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Warm the wraps according to instructions on pack. Spread 1 tbsp of houmous on each warmed wrap. Divide the peppers and Halloumi between the wraps, leaving the bottom third free. Snip the salad cress and place in small clumps on each wrap. Fold in the bottom of the wrap and fold sides to make a cone shape.
Preparation time: 15 minutes