Green Beans, Salad Cress & New Potato Salad
You Will Need
- 2 punnets of salad cress
- 900g baby new potatoes – each potato cut into 4 or 6 pieces depending on size
- 200g fine green beans, topped and cut into 3
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon – zest and juice
- 1 small red onion, peeled and small wedge sliced
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon – juice
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
Soft baby potatoes are rolled and tossed with sweet and tangy dressing, crunchy green beans and peppery salad cress for a super-yummy, quick and easy side best enjoyed with your friends and family.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10 - 12 minutes (or until they are soft). Part way through cooking add the cut beans. Drain and rinse under cold water, add the olive oil and lemon zest and juice, then leave to cool.
- Make the dressing by combining all ingredients for the dressing, add the dressing and the sliced onion to the potatoes and snip in the cress. Toss well and serve.
Prep time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy