Goat’s Cheese, Marmalade and Salad Cress Flatbreads
You Will Need
For the flatbread:
- 175g self-raising flour, extra for dusting
- 6 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of freshly ground sea salt
- 125g - 150g goat’s cheese
- 4 - 6 tbsp chunky marmalade
- 1 punnet of salad cress
Sweet flavours with a little peppery kick, these flatbreads are super scrumptious. The topping can be made using just three ingredients and the flatbread dough couldn’t be easier. A quick, easy and tasty treat to rustle up for all the family!
- In a bowl mix the flour with the salt, yogurt and olive oil until you have a soft but not sticky dough.
- Heat a large non- stick frying pan on a medium - high heat. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and roll each into a ball, then roll each ball on a flour-dusted surface until roughly 1cm thick. Cook for 3 minutes, or until golden, turning halfway.
- Spread the flatbreads with the goat’s cheese and top with a dollop of marmalade and a sprinkling of salad cress.