Farfalle Pasta with Basil Pesto and Sprouting Beans
You Will Need
- 150g - 175g dried Farfalle pasta
- 120g pack of sprouting beans
- 2 - 3 tbsp of basil pesto
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Parmesan shavings, to serve (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
For a vegetarian pasta that packs a protein punch, this dish is as nutritious as it is delicious. Crisp sprouting beans stirred into bows of Farfalle pasta and fresh basil pesto, this dish couldn’t be easier for a quick wholesome dinner.
- Cook the dried pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions, drain and rinse with boiling water. Return to the pan and stir through the pesto sauce. Add most of the beans and serve between two bowls. Top with the remaining beans and the cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil if desired and serve with shavings of parmesan cheese.