Egg Sandwich with Micro Red Mustard
You Will Need
- 4 - 8 slices walnut bread or rustic small bread loaf
- 15g butter
- 3 medium eggs, hard boiled and cooled
- 1 - 1 ½ tbsp mayonnaise
- Freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt
- 1 punnet micro red mustard
Why not give your traditional egg mayo the ultimate tasty twist with our micro red mustard? Perfect for picnics in the park or spicing up your mid-week lunch, this dish can be enjoyed all day long.
- Chop the eggs in a medium bowl, combine with the mayonnaise and season with the salt and pepper.
- Spread the butter on 2 or 4 slices of the bread. Pile the egg filling onto the remaining 2 or 4 slices of the bread.
- Snip the red mustard and sprinkle over the egg. Top with bread slice, butter side down over the red mustard to finish the sandwich.
Preparation time: 15 minutes