Egg Mayonnaise and Salad Cress Seeded Rolls
You Will Need
- 2 wholemeal seeded bread rolls
- 1 punnet of salad cress
- 3 medium eggs, hard boiled
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
There’s nothing better than packing up a picnic and enjoying lunch in the great outdoors. A classic egg mayo sandwich is a casual al fresco lunch must-have, and we have a great little recipe.
- Once the eggs have been hard boiled, remove the shells, place in a medium bowl and chop. Combine with the mayonnaise and season with freshly ground black pepper and salt. Snip the punnet of salad cress into the mixture and gently combine.
- Cut the rolls in half horizontally and spread the egg and salad cress mixture evenly on the bottom of each roll. Add the top of the roll, cut in half, and serve.