Egg and salad Cress on Sourdough
You Will Need
- 2 slices of crusty sourdough bread
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise or a butter spread
- 2 free-range hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 punnet of salad cress
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
The perfect open sandwich for a speedy lunch, our sliced egg and salad cress on sourdough is a winning combination for the modern egg and salad cress lover.
- Spread the slices of bread with mayonnaise or butter.
- Snip half of the salad cress and lay on top of the mayonnaise or butter.
- Top with the sliced egg and season.
- Snip the remaining salad cress and sprinkle over the egg. Serve immediately.
Prep time: mins