Egg and Avo Sandwich
You Will Need
- 1 punnet salad cress
- 4 slices multigrain sourdough bread
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
Egg and cress sandwiches just got a whole lot tastier with the addition of creamy smashed avocado. Stay fuller for longer with this superfood sandwich, perfect for lunches or picnics in the park.
- Chop hard boiled eggs in a bowl.
- Mash avocado and lemon juice in another bowl, add black pepper and sea salt.
- Chop half the punnet of salad cress and add to the chopped egg. Loosely combine the egg and avocado and top onto the bread slices.
- Snip the remaining cress on top to serve.
Prep time: 8 mins