Cressto Cauliflower Rice
You Will Need
- 3 punnets of salad cress
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300g cauliflower rice
- Freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt
Cut the calories in your midweek meals by cooking our delicious low-carb Cressto Cauliflower Rice. Use this sneaky way how to get more veggies into your diet. It’s easy, quick and healthy – three more reasons why to try this!
- Meanwhile, place the snipped salad cress, chopped garlic, parmesan and olive oil into a blender or food processor and whizz for 20 seconds, scrape down and whizz again until fully blended.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan and add the cauliflower rice, fry a couple of minutes, stir and then add 2 tablespoons water and cook a further 3 –4 minutes stirring occasionally until softened to taste. Season to taste and then stir in the Cressto and serve.
- If buying ready-made cauliflower rice cook according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes