Chicken Wrap with Roasted Red Pepper Houmous and Pea Shoots
You Will Need
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tortillas
- 3 tbsp red pepper houmous, store-bought or homemade
- 70g bag of pea shoots
- 8 medium radishes, sliced
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
A lovely little recipe to add to your sandwich repertoire, our chicken wrap is a winner. Sweet red peppers and crisp pea shoots, partnered with juicy chicken and tasty houmous, this is sure to put a smile on your face when lunchtime comes around.
- Rub the chicken with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a medium frying pan and cook the chicken over a medium heat for around 10 minutes, or until the meat is thoroughly cooked through. Set aside and slice the chicken.
- To assemble wraps, spread the houmous over each tortilla, top with pea shoots, sliced chicken, radishes and fold to serve.