Chicken Mayo Burger with Micro Mixed Mustard
You Will Need
- 2 brown seeded bread rolls
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 punnet of micro mixed mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 2 tsp of olive oil
Delicious and guilt free, our healthy Chicken Mayo Burger hits the spot. Succulent chicken and creamy mayo topped off with the slight spice of mixed mustard, this tasty treat is perfect for an indulgent lunch or light main meal.
- Rub the chicken with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a medium frying pan and cook the chicken over a medium heat, for around 10 minutes, or until the meat is thoroughly cooked through.
- Cut the rolls in half and spread with mayonnaise. Place the chicken breasts on the bottom half of the rolls. Snip the mixed mustard and scatter liberally over the chicken breasts and top with the remaining half of the bread rolls and serve. Season with more freshly ground black pepper and salt if required.