Beetroot, Feta Cheese, Pea Shoots and Nut Salad
You Will Need
For the salad:
- 2 - 3 medium pickled beetroots
- 50g of feta cheese, crumbled
- 70g of pea shoots
- 1 small handful of almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 small handful of pistachios, roughly chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
With earthy flavours and creamy textures, this delicious side dish is simple to make and even easier to eat. Created in no time at all, this salad can be prepared quickly for two or as a light side dish for guests.
- With a mandoline, carefully slice the beetroot into thin circles and lay them onto a serving plate. Place the pea shoots on top of the beetroot and sprinkle over the feta cheese and nuts.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and pour over the salad.