Beetroot, Avocado and Pea Shoots Salad
You Will Need
- 2 beetroots, cooked and sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 70g bag of pea shoots
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
The taste of summer in a bowl, this super salad is quick, easy and full of flavour. Earthy beetroot partnered with crisp pea shoots and creamy avocado, this dish is lovely to enjoy as a healthy lunch or an accompaniment to your evening meal.
- Place the sliced avocado in a bowl and squeeze over the lemon juice. Then, layer the beetroot, avocado and pea shoots onto a plate.
- Mix the olive oil and white wine vinegar together then lightly season with salt and pepper. Add the avocado slices to the plate and pour over the dressing and toss gently.