Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Crostini
You Will Need
- 1 seeded baguette
- Olive oil, to drizzle (flavoured if desired)
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 85 - 100g soft goat's cheese
- 2 cooked beetroots, cut into chunks
- 1 punnet of salad cress
A loved flavour combination, our Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Crostini packs a punch. With creamy textures and earthy flavours, this indulgent yet fresh canapé will be sure to wow your friends and family.
- Slice the baguette into thin slices, drizzle with olive oil and lightly toast.
- Spread goat's cheese onto each slice and top with the beetroot chunks mixed with the onion.
- Snip the punnet of salad cress and garnish.
Prep time: mins
Serves: 2 as a light meal or more as a sharing dish