Baked Sweet Potato with Salad Cress, Cottage Cheese & Avocado
You Will Need
- 2 punnets salad cress
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 250g natural cottage cheese
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon – juice
- A handful walnuts, broken
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
Tuck into this comforting & super healthy lunch that counts for 3 of your 5-a-day! You can’t go wrong with this effort-free dish.
- Preheat the oven 190°C. Rinse the sweet potatoes and score down the centre lightly, place in a small baking tray and cook for approximately 45 minutes (depending on the size of your potatoes).
- In a bowl coarsely mash the avocado with the lemon juice, cracked black pepper, salt and the salad cress.
- Cut each potato into 4 sections and place on plates, top with the cottage cheese, avocado mixture and finally sprinkle over with broken walnuts. Garnish with the remaining snipped salad cress.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes